Princeton Junction, NJ, October 17, 2003-The Independent Distributors of Electronics Association (IDEA), a non-profit trade association that represents the independent market segment, recently announced the addition of fourteen new members. The new members include twelve general members, or independent electronics distributors and one associate member, or company who services the electronics distributor industry.
General Members (independent electronics distributors):
- Dionics, PLC: Coventry, England
- D-Mac International, Inc.: Sebring, FL
- Florida Circuit, LLC: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Impact Components: Chula Vista, CA
- MicroRam Electronics, Inc.: Oldsmar, FL
- NexGen Digital Inc.: Irvine, CA
- North Atlantic Components, Inc.: Ronkonkoma, NY
- PCX, Inc.: Huntington Beach, CA
- Quest Components: Hacienda Heights, CA
- SMT Corp.: Monroe, CT
- Velocity Electronics: Austin, TX
- Vital Source, Inc: Lake Forest, CA
Associate Member (provides service to the electronics distributor industry):
- IC Source, Inc.: Saratoga Springs, NY
"IDEA is pleased to welcome these new member companies, and enthusiastic to partner with them in an effort to place independent distributors in their rightful segment of the industry, as legitimate and reliable entities from which to do business," said Nick Davis, president, IDEA. "We have all taken the first step by creating and joining an association that stands for legitimate and reliable business practices within the industry. Together we can and will make a difference."
To learn more about IDEA membership, please contact at 609-799-4900; e-mail: or visit the website at www.IdofEA.org.